Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

So what’s in a name?

For quite a while, I have been meaning to explain mine, the name of my blog I mean.  The simple truth is I literally live atop a hill.  That hill has changed many times over the past eight years.  Mister and I moved into an existing white barn that rested atop the hill.  We made sweet memories in that old barn and I plan to post extensively on it later.   
 In the spring of 2010 we completed the building of our dream home on our plot of ground.  It remains a work in progress but has and will always be my favorite place on earth!
This blog is a documentary of the life we are living out, Atop a Hill.  Thanks for joining us on our journey!

My Hill (past-present)









 (taken from atop the hill)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs